Friday, September 03, 2010

Back From Field Camp

A relief indeed :) Came back from field camp last saturday. Though I supposed our field camp wasnt as tough as the 5th coy but it was definitely tough enough for me. Ever thought of not being able to bathe daily and eat normally like you used to do so daily? One major activity down and the next one will be our Situational Test on this coming sunday.

First IPPT test results:

Pull-ups - 12 (10 normal 2 underhand), 5 points
Shutter Run - 9.6 (5 points)
Sit-ups - 42 (5 points)
SBJ - 225 (3 points)
2.4km - 11.21 (3 points)

Total: 21 points, Silver

Second IPPT test results:

Pull-ups - 11 (Normal), 4 points
Shutter run - 10.38 (4 points)
Sit-ups - 40 (5 points)
SBJ - 225 (3 points)
2.4km - 10.21 (4 points)

Total: 20 points, Silver

Except for 2.4km run, I was quite disappointed with my results! No improvements at all, is field camp the main cause? Anyway praise the lord for such results :) Never expected myself to be able to hit a silver for IPPT.

Failed my SOC the next day after my IPPT. I guess my weekends might be burnt starting from next week!!! Sigh!!!!

Anyway another miracle was being able to attain MARKSMAN on my first attempt. Haha!

Gotta book in tmr, pray for me peeps! It's my situational test, another major part of my BMT and my cough is getting worse again.

No comments: